Rural Business Development Grants are designed to provide technical assistance and training for small rural businesses.
Terms and Qualifications:
- Provides funding to qualified entities located in rural areas.
- Business must have fewer than 50 new workers and less than $1 million in gross revenue.
- Eligible entities must be located in a rural area, which is defined as a community with a population less than 50,000 inhabitants.
- Funding is used for technical assistance, training, and planning activities that improve economic conditions in rural areas.
- Grant: Amount not specified
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
See program website for expiration dates.
(NJ Program Status: Closed 2/28/2022) Check back for additional funding opportunities