The New Jersey Business Action Center (NJBAC) is a business-first resource that can help you get answers from government agencies, direct you to appropriate officials or contacts, facilitate meetings and follow-ups with regulatory agencies and so much more, all at no cost and strictly confidential.
Products & Services:
- Summary of resources are created to identify, describe, and quantify all government grants and financing programs available to support business expansion, retention, and consolidation projects.
- NJSTEP grant awards to help eligible small businesses participate in internationally-focused trade shows or trade missions.
- Project management services to guide companies through projects, government incentive grant and financing programs, approvals, and grant compliance.
- Consultants and facilitators for workforce training grants, talent recruitment, and energy efficiency programs.
- Government navigation guidance and support for business seeking state and local permits and regulatory approvals.
- Business real estate reports and corporate facility site searches.
- Business call center for guidance on incorporating, small business and minority certifications, licensing and financing programs.
- Emergency call center for help to restore businesses following hurricanes, storms, and other disasters.
- Redevelopment guidance and government agency coordination for municipalities and developers.
- Promote growth services and disseminate information to help businesses of all sizes at conferences, meetings and events.
NJ Business Action Center (BAC); NJ Department of State
See program website for expiration dates.