The program provides funding to entities that pursue projects and research on new and emerging technologies for the production of advanced biofuels.
Who May Apply:
You must have legal authority, experience and expertise and demonstrate that you meet the FDIC definition of “Well Capitalized” at the time of application and issuance of the Loan Note Guarantee, including:
- Federal or state-chartered banks.
- Federally-recognized tribes.
- Farm Credit Bank, or other Farm Credit System institution with direct lending authority.
- Credit Unions subject to credit examination and supervision by a state agency or the National Credit Union Administration.
- The National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation.
Provides loan guarantees up to $150 million to assist in the development, construction and retrofitting of new and emerging technologies.
U.S. Department of Agriculture – USDA; Office of Rural Development
Complete applications must be received by the Agency on or before April 1 of each year to be considered for funding for that fiscal year.
See program website for expiration dates.