The organization provides businesses with information on state and federal government, services and transactions.
Most small businesses need a combination of licenses and permits from both federal and state agencies. The requirements and fees vary based on your business activities, location, and government rules.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – EPA; Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Provides businesses with one-stop access to state and federal government information, services, and transactions.
- Site provides links to over 20 sources of information, including:
- 1990 Clean Air Act Amendment
- Hazardous Waste Program
- NOx Reduction Program
- Ozone Regulations
- Pesticide Regulation Notices
- Permits & Licensing Information
- Press Releases
- Restricted Use Products
See program website for expiration dates.